Jackson Volleyball 2011 Season
Jackson Volleyball is open to all students in 4th or 5th grade.
- Try Outs/Practice begins on TUESDAY, SEPT. 20 from 3-4PM for those students who have turned in COMPLETED forms.
- Please attend the brief parent meeting at 4:00PM on TUESDAY, Sept. 20.
Schedule of Games
- will take place in the gym on WEDNESDAY from 3:00 - 4:00 PM and THURSDAYS from 8:00 – 8:55 AM.
- October (after school)
- Wed. 10/12 Lake Forest @ Jackson
- Wed. 10/19 Green Valley @ Jackson
- Thurs. 10/20 Jackson @ Lake Forest
- Tues. 10/25 Jackson @ Green Valley
- Wed. 10/26 Volleyball Party (Students vs. Parents)!!!
including medical form, activity/team agreements, transportation/auto forms, MUST be on file in the OFFICE. No student may practice without the proper paper work. There is no need to duplicate medical or automobile form if it is already on file this year.
Click Here for On-line Forms Players should come prepared with shorts, tennis shoes, and knee pads. We play with ‘lite’ volleyballs but students may bring their own ball if they would like.
Benjamin West will be returning to assist with organizing practices and welcomes any assistance from parents. Please contact Linda Leach if you are available to help.
I’m looking forward to another fabulous volleyball experience. Thank you for your support for this program!
Contact: Linda Leach
Jackson 916 933-1828 Ext. 5067
Cell 916 612-1733
Last Updated ( Thursday, 01 September 2011 01:38 )